-
March 4th, 2006, 05:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have two items for sale, the wings from the retired AGT Heart-Print Valentine PJ's, and Addy's Craft Book. I am asking $4 for the backpack and wings, $2 for shipping, and I am willing to accept offers for Addy's Craft Books with a $3.00 shipping price.. All items are in excellent condition, except for the heart backpack which has a slight fold in it (see pictures). I accept payments through Paypal, Check, or Money Order.
Edit to add pictures: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108631703 .
The watches and backpack are sold!
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 04, 2006 05:11 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 05:49 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks